GNOYK is a project for arts and objects by Kyong Kim and collaborators. The online store runs periodically. Kyong Kim ↗ is a Korean designer and artist based in New York. For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The store is run periodically.
- All items are unique pieces handmade in New York. Colors and details may appear different by screen. If you have any questions about exact color or detail, please email for more information.
- ‘Inquire’ pieces are available. Please include the name or picture of the piece of your interest in the email.
- All major credit cards are accepted. Your information is secured through Stripe and Paypal. If you want to use venmo, please email email@example.com with your venmo id.
- Shipping is currently included for domestic orders.
- Local contactless pick-up is available near Propsect Park, Broklyn. Please leave a note when you check out. An email with available dates will be sent within a day.
- For international orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a note in the check-out for additional shipping cost.
- All orders are shipped within 7 days of purchase. Expedited shipping is available. Please email email@example.com for pricing.
- If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, works can be returned for store credit. Buyer pays any additional shipping costs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns.